Friday, December 29, 2006

In the spirit...Top 10 events in 2006


Well, being slow at work and in the spirit of other blogs out there, I thought about the 10 best things that happened in my world this year. In no special order ('cause they're all special, damn it):


1. Well, this was tops...going to the Super Bowl and watching a sweet-ass victory! I still feel faint effects from the parties.

2. My daughter learning to write all her ABC's...it's pretty cool to watch a child learn and I'm a proud daddy.

3. Shooting a 74 at Oakmont County Club. If you ain't a golfer, you wouldn't understand.

4. Going to the O.C. and Laguna Beach for a sweet ass wedding w/ the wife and daughter. There for a week, Disney was included and my daughter still thinks she's married to her cousin since they were in the wedding as ring bearer and flower girl. I just let her go w/ it...ha.

5. Water skiing for the first time in ages and getting up on the skis on the first try. A proud moment, especially after a few Miller-Lites.

6. Scoring a season ticket package w/ my bro for the Steelers...only to watch them go to hell in a hand basket. But I'm a die hard fan, they still rock.

7. Keeping my side business growing and making dinero w/ it. Always nice to have something you've done yourself and see it succeed.

8. Keeping my cool after being rammed by a drunk mini-van driver. Very proud of myself for not having my standard fit of road rage. I'm a suburbanite...my SUV had a slightly damaged bumper and his car was crushed, so I did get the last laugh.

9. Making it thru another great year w/ the wife and...

10. Any time spent w/my little girl is tops in my book.


Good luck in '07.


DW-

No comments: